Creation of a VNode and Render Surface
- First add a VNode
- Create a Render Surface about 1920×1080 (which is the default value)
- Assign the Render Surface to the V-Node
- Add an Output about 1920×1080 to the VNode (which is the default value)
By default the extracted map area should be good : top,left: 0,0 and size: 1920×1080 and the out area: top,left: 0,0 and size: 1920×1080.
- Go to the shape subtab and display a test pattern grid.
Activate the demo Output
- Be sure your projector is connected and set to the good input
- Check that your laptop is correctly set to Extend these displays (not the Duplicate mode)
- On Kinetic Designer, right click on the Output you just created and Display on side screen
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.