Creation of NDI Live sources, counter and text
NDI can be used as inputs and ouputs with Modulo Kinetic application.
Add NDI feeds
We will assume that 4 NDI streams are currently available on your network.
- Go to the Media tab.
- Click on the + button, a window appears to select the media type.
- Add a NDI Media then click on the item created.
- Give it a name to easily identify it and choose in the streams list the NDI stream to capture.
Repeat this operation 4 times to add the 4 NDI sources available on the network.
Add a Counter
Still in the Media tab:
- Click on + and add a media Timecode, name it Speaker countdown
- Define it as a Out Countdown
- We don’t need to see the frames so turn Display Mode to HH:MM:SS
- Add a media Text and give it the following text : “TIME LEFT”
We will use the Counter to display the left time on the speaker’s screen.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.