To warp the 3 shapes independently, we need X-Maps.
Before going foward we need to reset the warping we did on the global output.
What is a X-Map ?
- Click on the Output
- Enable X-Map on this Output
- Add 3 X-Maps, 1 per cube side
Edit the MAP of each X-Map
- Go to the Warp tab, on the top right you can switch to MAP mode (you see the media you are playing right now)
- Move the points to the egdges of the shape as precise as possible (you can zoom in the window to achieve that)
- Repeat these steps for the two other cube sides
Warp each X-Map
- Once the three X-Maps are ready, click on MAP to switch back to WARP
- On each X-Map, go to Shape and turn the Curve type to Keystone
- To see better what we are doing we activate the S(olo) mode on the X-Map
- Now move the control points to fit the projection on the shape.
- Repeat it for the two other shapes
- Disable all the Solo modes
Now you’ve experienced that it is possible to easily and independently warp all the shapes.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.