To warp the 3 shapes independently, we need X-Maps.
What is a X-Map ?
- Click on the Output
- Enable X-Map on this Output
- Add 3 X-Maps, 1 per shape
Edit the MAP of each X-Map
- Go to the Warp tab, on the top right you can switch to MAP mode (you see the media you are playing right now)
- Move the points to the egdges of the shape as precise as possible (you can zoom in the window to achieve that)
- Repeat these steps for the two other shapes
Warp each X-Map
- Once the three X-Maps are ready, click on MAP to switch back to WARP
- On each X-Map, go to Shape and turn the Curve type to Keystone
- To see better what we are doing we activate the S(olo) mode on the X-Map
- Now move the control points to fit the projection on the shape.
- Repeat it for the two other shapes
- Disable all the Solo modes
Now you’ve experienced that it is possible to easily and independently warp all the shapes.
- Turn off the pattern Softedge on the Output we put.
- Display the white pattern1 and check your fine warping
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.