We need to control two speech lights.
One does the front and one the back, each of them has a foodprint of 1 channel to dim it.
At 0 value the light will be shut.
At a 255 value this one will be full open.
The front light is controlled on univers 1 channel 11.
The back light is controlled on univers 1 channel 21.
Add a DMX device
- Open the DMX window, in the Output tab click on +
- Define its Univers to 1
Add task to control DMX values
Add these two tasks :
TASK Front Light intensity 100%
- Drag & drop the DMX Output into the subtask area
- Select it and in the Editor tab define its channel to 11
- Set the value to 255
TASK Back Light intensity 100%
- Copy/paste the DMX Front Light intensity % task
- Select its subtask and change the channel from 11 to 21
We put these tasks intro a group named “LIGHT”.
With these tasks we control the value of the channel 11 level of the Univers 1, if we want we can control take control on the Master of the DMX output univers 1.
Add task to control Univers 1 Master
- Create a task named “Master 100%”
- Drag & drop into it the Dmx output univ 1
- Select the subtask and in the Editor define the action to set value 100
- Copy/paste this task and rename it “Master 75%”
- Select the subtask and in the Editor define the action to set value 75
- Repeat it for 50% and 25%
For now, the Master affects the intensity of the whole univers, we will define which channels the Master should only control.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.