Add patterns into a timeline
- In the media tab, click on the folder 00_PATTERNS
- Click on + then Media…
- Browse for the Patterns media and import it all
- Drag & drop the media into the existing timeline
- Rename the timeline PATTERNS
Build the reconstructed Render Surfaces for V-Nodes
- Add a new Timeline named “RS-VNODE” in which we will rebuild the Render Surfaces for V-Node
- Drag & drop the Render Surfaces from the Render Surfaces tab into the “RS-VNODE” Timeline
- Set the position of these Renders’ layers following this array
|V-Node||Assigned Render Surface||Content#1||Content#2|
|VN01||RS-VN01||RS-NorthWall (x=0 y=5000)||RS-EastWall (x=1280 y=5000)|
|VN02||RS-VN02||RS-SouthWall (x=4000= y=5000)||RS-WestWall (x=5280 y=5000)|
|VN03||RS-VN03||RS-Floor (x=9000 y=5000)||RS-SpeakersScreen (x=9000 y=7000)|
- To make it clear we will put the Render Surfaces’ layers in the Timeline inside Groups
- Create one Group per V-Node
- Move the Render Surfaces into the corresponding Group
We will now add the V-Nodes into the project and assign its correspondig Render Surfaces we just created.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.