In order to have a proper project and maybe being able to crossfade content between exhbition content and private content for special private events, let’s create different timelines.
Add timelines for private events
- Create a timeline “MUSIC” that will have musics content
- Create a timeline “NDI” that will have NDI (please not that you could prefer to use a HDMI)
- Create a timeline “LOGO” that will have logos
Give colors to Timelines
In order to visually see the difference between content Timelines, let’s give colors to Timelines
Add content to the new timelines
- Drag & drop into Timeline “MUSIC” the media “Music_chill_48000_AUDIO” and further in the timeline “Music_electric_48000_AUDIO”
- In the Media window, click on + then add the desire source type (for our example we add a NDI source)
- Drag & drop into Timeline “NDI” the NDI source
- Select this layer and copy/paste to duplicate it
- Position and scale down the first NDI layer on the middle of the West wall
- Position the scale down second NDI layer on the middle of the East wall
- Drag & drop into Timeline “LOGOS” the media “Modulo_logo1.png” and further in the timeline “Modulo_logo2.png”
Crossfade between Music_electric and Music_chill
We want to be able to play in loop only Music_chill, or Music_electric.
As well, we would like to be able to play Music_chill then Music_electric as a loop.
So we will enable the Freerun and Loop on the two layers, and add Fade In/Out on it.
Make a loop with Loop to command
- Add a Command layer into the timeline
- Go to the end of the second music layer (you can select it and then press O on your keyboard)
- Select the Command layer and in the Editor tab click on Loop To, this adds a LoopTo into the Timeline
- The default value of a LoopTo is 00:00:00:00 where we actually want to loop to, so we don’t need to change this value
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.