In this exercice part there will be two different uses of the Render Surfaces.
The first use is to receive media.
The second use is to rebuild Render Surfaces to assign to V-Nodes
Create Render Surfaces for Media content
We need Render Surfaces to receive and display the media content.
There is the possibility to automatically create Render Surfaces by importing a .CSV spreadsheet.
- Open the Render Surfaces tab and click on the Import button
- Select the Import Media Render Surfaces.CSV file
- Give a different color to the Render Surfaces
Create Render Surfaces for V-Nodes
In order to receive and display content, V-Nodes need to have a Render Surface assigned.
These Render Surfaces reconstruction will be made of side-by-side media Render Surfaces.
- Create these V-Nodes’ Render Surfaces by clicking on the Import button
- Select the Import Vnodes Render Surfaces.CSV file
Add guides in Preview to distinguish the two types of Render Surfaces
- In the Preview window, click on the three … then Edit Guide/Annotation
- Click on + to add a vertical guide at 0;0
- Click on + to add a horizontal guide at 0;0
- Click on + to add a horizontal guide at 0;5000
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.