- In the 3D Scene, click on + then add a Cloner Modifier
- Drag and drop the projector into it
- Select the cloner you created and change the type to Radial
- Increase the count one by one and the angle as well, you can calculate the angle by dividing 360 by the count of projectors
- For 6 projectors the angle is 360/60 = 60 degrees between each projector
- The reference projector is fully duplicate including all its parameters as its angle, throw ratio, resolution etc
- Once you are done, you can create the projectors of the cloner by right click on it then Bake
- This way, you are now able to edit each projector one by one if needed
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.