Now it is time to launch Kinetic Designer.
- We want to create a new show, let’s click on New.
- We name it “Start Project 1” and we save it inside the subfolder we just created 01_SHOW
Kinetic Designer is designed to control V-Nodes media-servers.
- So we add one V-Node to our Designer.
- We rename it “VN01” and we can give it a color
At this point, the V-Node doesn’t know which content he will receive.
- We create a Render Surface, we name it “Render Surface VN01”, you can give it a color.
- A new Render Surface has by default a size 1920×1080. This is exactly the size of our media so we don’t change it.
- We select our V-Node, and in its property “Render Surface” we choose the Render Surface VN01
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.