in these videos we will see how to send source pan to L-ISA Controller.
We will use a 3D animation created with Modulo Kinetic to control the pan.
- Create a new graph
- Drag & drop the L-ISA device in the graph
- Select “send source pan”
- Connect a time input in the trigger connector
- Set the L-ISA source ID
- Run the graph
- Drag & drop the node of the 3D object in the graph
- Add a transform 1D bloc in the graph
- The pan parameter in L-ISA fluctuates between 0 and 1. The transform 1D block converts a variation of the object’s movement in the 3D scene (from -10 m to +10 m on the X axis in our example) into a variation between 0 and 1.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.