Before opening Kinetic Designer and going forward, we will define a right place to put our Project and content.
Create the project folder
If you are using a true Kinectic Designer computer
On a Kinetic Designer we have to put our projects on the drive D:/ which are fast dedicated SSD
Let’s go inside the drive D:/ and create our project folder called “Start Project”
If you are using your laptop as a demo
It is possible that your don’t have a D:/ drive
- Let’s go inside our C:/ drive and create a folder “PROJECTS”.
- Inside, let’s create a project folder and name it “Start Project”
To have a proper Start Project for the upcoming tutorials, we create these folders inside our Project Folder:
- 01_SHOW : this folder will stock our show files
- 02_MEDIA : as you imagine it is for the media content
- 03_3D : in case we would need to add 3D files
Now let’s copy all the media of the TUTORIAL PACK to the project folder, inside the subfolder 02_MEDIA
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.