In this exercise we will see how to make a video projection study inside Kinetic Designer using its 3D tools.
To explore these tools we are going to implant video projectors to project inside a cylinder.
Here are the steps we will follow in this exercice :
- Prepare our new Project
- Import a 3D fbx model (or create your own cylinder with the given dimensions with prefab model)
- Add a video projector with its lumens and resolution specifications
- Organize the 3D environment for a better experience using view Presets
- Place the projector in the three dimensions
- Adjust its shift, zoom, orientation parameters
- Duplicate the projector with a Cloner modifier
- Apply a material with Render Surface content to the Cylinder
- Get and export the VP informations as its point of view, the pixel size, luminosity (lux)
What do we need for this project ?
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.