The following section will detail each node that can be used in both the Compute Graph and the Render Graph.
- Basic Input : A collection of basic nodes to generate data directly from the graph.
- Array : Nodes to manipulate array data.
- Converter : Nodes to convert data from one type to another
- Generator : More advanced nodes to generate data
- Display : Nodes to visualise data
- Math : Nodes to perform basic and advanced mathematical operations on data
- Tracking : Nodes to manipulate tracking data
- Tools : A collection of useful tools for manipulating data
- Conditional : Nodes to evaluate conditions
- Filter : Nodes to filter data
- File : Nodes to manipulate files
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.