This section contains a set of nodes to perform various useful operations.
Tools nodes :
- Sampler : Samples an input at a specific interval
- Selector : A switch to select one among several inputs of same data type. Works with a wide variety of data types.
- Clipboard : Automatically copies input data to clipboard to be pasted elsewhere in certain tracking nodes
- Delay : Adds a delay to its input and outputs the result
- Note : A simple node to add notes in the graph
- Easing : Performs easing interpolation functions on an input value
- ADSR : Classic Attack-Decay-Sustain-Release function
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.