Adding a monitoring output
Setting a monitoring output can be useful to check incoming signals from a camera or a computer that you would like to include in your projection.
You can either setup the monitoring using one of the physical outputs on the V-Node or by streaming it via NDI.
- In the
Outputsection click on
- Set the (x;y) to (0;0) and the resolution to 1920×1080.
- In the
Presetsection of the
V-Nodes, with the Monitoring selected, click on
- This will open the
Presettab in the
- Set the rows to 3 and adjust the first two rows to have two colmuns using the
+boxes in the top right corner of each row.
- Drag & drop the 4 outputs in the 4 boxes of the first two rows.
- Drag & drop the Render Surface from the
Render Surfacetab into the final row.
Stream monitoring to NDI
It is possible to enable the NDI option to stream the monitoring via NDI and not use a physical output on the graphics card of the server.
- Select the Monitoring in the
Outputsection of the
- Check that the Out position is at (0;0) in the
Outputtab of the
- Toggle the
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.