More than a Media Player
Modulo Player, a cost-effective media server ideal for your everyday projects
Easy to learn, set-up, and operate, Modulo Player combines the extensive capabilities of a media server, and a live mixer.
Seamlessly process media, encode, and play your show through its super intuitive user interface.
Simple-to-use workflow and playlist enable fast show set-up, and last-minute changes.
• Flexible playlist management
• Advanced 2D warping through our exclusive X-Map function
• Embedded low-latency live mixer
• True multi-user mode for optimized setup and operation
• Easy, yet powerful show control
• User Interface designer to easily create your own UI
• Available in 4 customizable hardware configurations
Super Intuitive Software
for easy setup and operation
Modulo Player comes with a dedicated Remote Control Software designed to optimize setup, workflow management, and show control (compatible with PC and Mac).
No matter the number of media servers, one remote control software is needed to work on the server(s) settings, as well as the overall setup, media encoding, transferring, and show playback.
The setup menu is straightforward and logical: the system is ready to use after just a few clicks.
The multi-user application allows several users to run some features simultaneously, such as warping outputs or encoding media.
The playback servers can run autonomously without the remote control. This helps optimize costs and maintenance for some projects, such as permanent installations.
State-of-the-Art Media Processing
for unparalleled image quality
Modulo Player is designed to process media seamlessly and provide the best image quality, while running on a streamlined hardware configuration.
All supported media formats were selected so that they always run smoothly, and can be synchronized on all the servers:
• H.264 and MPEG2 files up to 4K
• HAP files, allowing the processing of very high-resolution media with low • CPU usage
• GoPro Cineform
• Apple ProRes, 10-bit ProRes for exceptional quality, compatible with production • tools used by creative studios
• Uncompressed still sequences TGA or 10-bit DPX, QuickTime uncompressed RGB, YUV 8 or YUV 10 bits for ultimate visual quality (optional)
• Multichannel audio with professional sound cards and ASIO format
• Independent audio channels for simplified routing to one or several outputs
• 3D 120Hz processing for projects requiring stereoscopic projection (optional)
Powerful Warping Tools
for stunning mapping
A complete set of tools ensures a fast and easy warping of your outputs.
For the most complex shapes, our exclusive X-Map function will help you save time and money. No need for an expensive 3D workflow: simply import a Photoshop file, extract its layers, and warp them independently.
DMX & Art-Net compatibility
for lighting control
Easily playback video content as DMX to control LED stripe and lighting fixtures.
Modulo Player offers a video to Art-Net converter which uses the GPU to deliver pixel accurate DMX over Ethernet in real time.
Embedded Live Mixer
taking integration to the next level
All the capabilities of a true live mixer and a versatile media server, now within one fully integrated system.
As a world’s first, Modulo Player now embeds a true live mixer:
• Dedicated application (PC, Mac)
• Live Program, Preview, and Confidence screens
• Unlimited number of destinations and mix engines
• Workspace area selection turned into a source
• Presets management & Quickset function
• Mask & Keying
• Transition effects: fade, flying,…
• Cut & Take buttons
For better ease of setup and operation, Modulo Player is a multi-user device: several operators can work simultaneously on the media server and mixer interfaces.
All contents and operations are perfectly synchronized.
Live input boards
to match any of your requirements
Our GPU-based solutions integrate live input cards, including FLEX video I/O technology by Deltacast.
Modulo Player supports NewTek’s NDI technology. It allows you to stream multiple high-quality live video sources across an Ethernet network, and use them as inputs.
Visualize all your live sources on your custom designed monitoring output and/or stream them over NDI.
• Up to 8 x SD/HD/3G-SDI inputs
• Up to 4 x HDMI 2.0 inputs
Advanced Playlist System
for flexible show management
Modulo Player is based on a flexible and user-friendly playlist system:
• Unlimited number of playlists and cues
• Cues can be triggered manually or automatically
• High flexibility allowing last-minute changes
• Synchronization with MTC or LTC timecode whenever needed (optional)
• Multiple layer settings available, including position, scale, rotation, color control,
• movie speed
All operations can be easily performed through Modulo Player’s intuitive user interface.
Extensive Show Control Capabilities
for full control of your show
Create, control, and play automated tasks for a wide number of preloaded external devices including video-projectors, matrix switchers, video processors. An extensive library includes a large number of external devices with their main parameters to ensure fast and easy control through Modulo Player. Trigger tasks from specific devices such as Calendar, MIDI, OSC, GPIO, Art-Net
Easily create different panels using the UI Designer: drag-and-drop tasks, add buttons, texts, images, web pages, etc. Each custom user interface can be protected with a user login and password. The user panels are compatible with PC, Mac, iOS, and Android devices.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.