The first part of the exercise will allow you to create a project from scratch. We will discuss the following concepts in turn:
- The creation of a project
- The setting of the Media Server or laptop in Demo version if necessary
- Copying media to the Media Server
- The configuration of the outputs
- The use of Monitoring
- The creation of a Timeline
If you use the Demo version on your own laptop, it will be your Kinetic Designer and simulate the V-Node at the same time.
If you have real Modulo Pi machines, you should have one Kinetic Designer server and one Kinetic V-Node.
Media kit Link:
You can download the media kit here.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.