If you have a system of projectors and servers in place, like in a permanent installation, you may want to retake the actual autocalibration.
For instance, after a video projector is replaced, you simply need to operate the autocalibration with the same parameters you did in the past.
To achieve this:
- Power on all your projectors and the camera
- Be sure there is no undesirable lights in the place of your projection
- Open your project in Modulo Kinetic Designer
- Then, go into the menu bar > V-Nodes > Autocalibration
- The autocalibration window will pop-up and remind you to prepare the environment
- When you are ready, click on Next
- At this moment, click on the One-click calib button
- The autocalibration will operate straight
- Wait until the calibration is done
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.