Now our 3 shapes are well designed we will add a background.
We use the same projector, we just create a new X-Map which is going to be behind all the other X-Maps.
To do so we need to :
- Display one media for the 3 shapes + one media for the background : we increase the Render Surface from 1920×1080 to 3840×1080
- Drap&drop a media for the background and position its X value at 1920
- Add a new X-Map about 1920×1080 : set the MAP with 1920 as a X value, Y stays at 0.
- Warp the new Background X-Map : switch the Curve type to Keystone beforehand
At this point it works, we will see how to save time by creating 2 Presets Filter for media.
These Presets will automatically put the content to their good position while a Drag&drop to a timeline:
- Position X=0 for shapes medias
- Position X=1920 for background medias
We apply the Presets Filter to the concerned medias.
Now, when we will Drag&drop a media into a timeline it takes automatically its Filter position.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.