In this second part of this tutorial we will :
- Enable the second output of your laptop to send content to the Pico projector
- Move the points to the real corners of the Castle
- Calibrate the projector
Step 1 : Display the points
- Right click on the output and click Display on side screen
- For a better visibility drag&drop the Warp tab on the left bottom (you can save your view by clicking Window > Add workspace…)
- Select all the points and hide it
- Unblind the point one by one and move it in the Warp tab
Step 2 : Calibrate the projector
- Click on the toothed wheel, this will set the position of the projector
Don’t forget to uncheck the Display case when you are done to remove the square point from the output.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.