In this exercise, you will go through projection study, then 2D warping thanks to X-Maps before going forward with the 3D projection calibration of Kinetic.
Architectural video mapping – Part 1 – Projection study and simulation
Architectural video mapping – Part 2 – Set up the mapping with X-Maps
- Import Output and X-Maps with a PSD file
- Use X-Maps to easily set up a show on a castle
Architectural video mapping – Part 3 – Set up the mapping with a 3D calibration of the video projector
Architectural video mapping – Part 4 – Program an architectural mapping show
- Create an architectural mapping Timeline
- Add Tasks to recall sequences
- Use a Calendar device to trigger a task
Media kit link:
You can download the media kit here
- A pico projector + 1 castle-shaped kit + 1 mapping box.
- The media kit, the PSD template file, and the 3D model
We position the castle in the mapping Box, we position the projector to project on the whole castle.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.