The creation and use of several Timeline
We will now add several timelines in order to be able to launch different content in independent ways.
Click on the + button and add 4 timelines.
We will now rename the timelines and add a color to make them easier to distinguish.
- The first Timeline is called SHOW.
- The second PPT
- The third LIVE
- The fourth SPEAKER
Go in the Timeline Powerpoint :
- Drag&drop the media player2 and position it on the third output (x = 3456).
- Copy/paste this layer at the same place to duplicate it.
- Position it on the fourth output (x = 5376)
- Select the two layers and Copy
- Locate the Playback head a bit forward in the timeline, at 00:00:12:00 for instance, and Paste
- We will now add a static mask using a png with an alpha layer on both Player2 layers we just pasted.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.