First, we need to organise a bit our windows in Kinetic Designer to add Tasks easily.
Go to View > Tasks, the Tasks tab will show up.
What we want here is to have few Tasks to locate quickly the playback head to a moment in our Timeline.
This is how we are going to create a TASK:
- SUBTASK1 = Set the Timeline Opacity (Grand Master) at 0 with a fade of 1 second
- SUBTASK2 = 1 second after SUBTASK 1 : Locate the Playback head in the timeline
- SUBTASK3 = At the same time as SUBTASK 2 : Set the Timeline Opacity (Grand Master) at 100 with a fade of 1 second
Create the TASKS
- Go to the Task tab.
- Click on + to create a task.
- Change the name and choose a color to identify it.
- Just drag&drop our Timeline from the Timeline tab to the subtask tab.
- Select the subtask and set the Action to GrandMaster value at 0 with a duration of 1sec
- Copy/Paste this subtask (or Drag&drop the *Timeline *again)
- Click on the subtask and select Play at time…. the moment in the timeline you want to play
- Copy/Paste the subtask
- Select the subtask and set the Action to GrandMaster value at 100 with a duration of 1sec
- Put a delay on the subtask2 of 1 second
Select the Task then click on Launch Task.
When a task it’s blinking for a few seconds it means t it has been triggered and you should see that the timeline has been played.
- Repeat it, create three other Tasks to Play Jingle1, Jingle2, Jingle3
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.