- Go to the Timeline tab and add the media Cube_Pattern1.png
The image should be projected on your projector.
If not, don’t forget to right click on the Output then Display on second screen
Start to warp with Curve type set to Keystone
- Always under the Output, go to the Shape tab.
- Set the Curve Type to Keystone.
- Then, go to the Warp tab and move the 4 corners to try to fix the image on the cube.
As you can see that this is not easy.
Switch the Curve type to Curve and add columns/rows if needed
- Go back to the Output tab, under Shape tab.
- Change the Curve type from Keystone to Curve, and try to set the image again
- You can increment the number of control points from the Shape tab
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.