For this tutorial, we already prepared you a PSD ready-to-use.
- First, delete the existing Output
- Then click + and choose * PSD import.
- The existing PSD is selected from the list. This PSD respects a particular nomenclature to be understood by Modulo Kinetic (refer to the documentation for more information on creating PSD files).
- The Output is created directly in X-Map mode and we see the 3 X-Maps.
- Switch the 3 X-Maps to Keystone mode
- Because it’s a new Output we imported, click right and Display on second screen
- Warp the 3 cube sides with the X-Maps
- Now add a video on the timeline and play it, it should be well set on the three cube sides
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.