- Rename the Hompage if it’s not already done
Enable click and link on the Images of the menu
- Drag & drop Page from the toolbox, for the exercice we will have six pages
- Select the Image element, in the Actions tab of the Editor click on edit:onClicked
- In the window, click on the UI tab and drag & drop the Go to page into the Execution list
- Set the page correspondig to the Image button
- Select the Images from the menu and check the Enable click box
Duplicate the Homepage model on the other pages
- Copy the global Rectangle from the Homepage and paste it in the other Pages
- On each page, replace the images by the ON or OFF depending of the current page
- Rename the Title of the page on the top left
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.