- Open the Devices window and add 3 Led devices
- In the Tasks window click on Go Show and drag & drop the Led device “UI show playing” as a subtask
- Select the subtask and define the state ON
- Repeat it for each concerned tasks
Add countdown and loops number
- In the Device window, add a new Countdown device
- Drag & drop it into the UI
- Create two new Texts in the UI, one “Loop n°” and another one
- Open the Variables window and add a String variable
- In the UI Designer window, select the text and go to Feedback in the Editor tab
- Click on edit:setText and in the Variables tab drag & drop UI loops nb
- In the Tasks window, select Go SHOW and drag & drop the UI loops nb variable into the subtasks area
- Select the subtask and Add value 1
- In the Tasks window, select Show initialisation and drag & drop the UI loops nb variable into the subtasks area
- Select the subtask and Set value 0 to reset the counter
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.