We are going to prepare the 3D calibration of the projector by adding points.
To achieve this, we will first :
- Enable the 3D mapping on a new Output
- Create a 3D projector
- Pick points at the edges of the 3D model
Step 1 : Create a new Output
- Delete the previous Output we had
- Go to Advanced > Enable 3D MAPPING
- Add a Preset
Step 2 : add a Projector into the 3D Scene
- Open the Windows > Standard 3D
- On the 3D Scenes bin click on + then Projector, rename it as a Pico Projector
- Select the Output we just created, go to 3D Mapping and drag&drop the Projector the Target field
Step 3 : Create point and Pick it ion the object
- Move the Editor tab on the top right to have a better view
- On the Output, 3D Mapping, click on the + to add a point
- Click on PICK and then in the 3D Viewer click on one of the edges of the 3D model of the castle
- Repeat it in order to have at least 7 points
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.