The pre study tells us a number of projectors that we need to implement in the 3D:
|Surface||Quantity||Lumens||Resolution||Throw ratio||Lux||Distance from surface||Height from ground|
We will fill the empty sections when we will have done the video projection study.
Add a video projector and use the VP Database
- In the 3D Scene tab click on then Projector
- We start with the projectors for the West wall
- Using the Move tool, move the projector into a position that looks correct to you
- Click on the Projector, then in the Editor tab check the Database box and select the projector Barco PGWX-61B
- Adjust the lens choice, the Throw ratio, and the shift value
Use the Cloner functionnality
- Then to save time, we can add a Cloner node modifier
- Drag & drop the projector into it to duplicate this projector by indicating the distance between the two projectors
- Set the Grid X to 2
Use the Symmetry functionnality
- Add a Symmetry modifier
- Select it and in the Editor tab set the Symmetry axis to Z
- Drag & drop the cloner into the Symmetry modifier
- You can adjust the vp position/orientation and the Cloner Grid Spacing X
Add the projectors for NorthWall and SouthWall
- To save time, you can copy/paste the existing Projector and move it in the Hierarchy out of the cloner and symmetry modifiers
- Adjust its position in the 3D and adjust its Throw ratio
Use symmetry then bake the projectors (no more instances)
- You can add it into a Symmetry modifier to save time
- When you are ok with the Projectors positions/orientation, right click on the Symmetry node and Bake
- You should now have all the Projectors, rename them following this array
From left to right:
Using the same cloner method, add the three projectors for the floor.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.