You can check the software’s license version and as well as the license’s expiry date.
In this tab, you also have three buttons:
- Create a Demo (temporary) license
- Create a lifetime (permanent) license
- Update the already existing license
These actions will prompt you to a Windows browser where you can select a directory and a name for the license request file:
- Click on Save, to close the Browser, then
- Send us the request file at email@example.com
Your query will be processed by our support team and you will receive the updated file as soon as possible.
Once you receive the updated file:
- Download and copy it to the remote computer
- To install the update, go to Control > Settings > License, and click on Update license
A Windows browser will pop-up: Select the updated license file, click on open.
Once the dongle is updated, a notification will appear instantly on Computer Settings indicating the procedure was successful.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.