In addition of 4 Physical Outputs we can add a Monitoring Output
If you use the Demo mode on your personal laptop, you can only use one Output, having a monitoring output is not yet possible.
- In the Output tab click on + then Monitoring
- We define the Top-left at: 0;0 and resolution 1920×1080
- We create a preset.
- Split vertically the monitoring by 3
- Adjust the layout with 2 columns and 2 rows: we drag and drop the outputs in the 4 boxes.
- Drag and drop the PGM into the monitoring window.
It is possible to enable the NDI option to stream monitoring to NDI and not use a physical output of the server.
- Check that the Out position is at 0;0
- Switch on the NDI
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.