Because we don’t want to project on something else than the inner walls, we can disable the projection on the other 3D elements.
- Select all the meshs (instances) you don’t want to project on
- Uncheck the Receive proj. case
Before exporting video projectors informations, we will assign a pattern on the UV_WALLS with a material.
- Click on Layout > 2D
- Import the Pattern media from the 02_MEDIA subfolder
- Create a Render Surface of the media size, meaning 3770×700 pixels
- Drag & drop the media into the Timeline
- Go back to your Layout > My 3D implant
- Create a new Material
- Drag & drop the Render Surface you created into the Diffuse channel
- Check the case Emissive to enable the illumination of the material
- In the hierarchy select the UV_WALLS mesh and assign the material we created
- You can check/uncheck the Emissive to see how it affects the material
- You can right-click on a projector and click on View through the projector
- To switch the camera of the view you can press on the keyboard V
You can add to your scene Dimensions and Annotations just for informations or to export it.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.