This tab has different parameters depending on your media type.
- Mask: None / Static / Dynamic if you need to blend different views, Static if no object is moving, Dynamic in other case
- Gamma: gamma correction apply to the mask (2.2 by default)
- Mode: type of blending, Softedge for views that only cover each other at the edges, Facing ratio and RSFR when you have when you have full covering.
In the Facing ratio mode these parameters are available:
- Offset: greyscale equivalent
- Power: contrast equivalent
- Gain: width of the soft edge
In the RSFR mode this additional parameter is available:
- Center offset: moves the center of the boudingboxes of the objects (advanced parameter)
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.