Get the 3D camera POV
- Drag and drop the 3D camera named Camera_AR into the Timeline “CAMERAS”
- The Render Surface assigned to the V-Node is named RS-VN01 and its position is x=0 y=0
- Placing the Camera’s layer at this position will sent the Camera_AR content to the V-Node
Change the Distortion mode
- One thing really important if you use a camera with a Distortion profile included in Kinetic Designer (which is the case with the Panasonic AW-UE150) is to activate the Distortion mode
- The Distortion mode has to be enable on the camera’s layers
- Select the camera Camera_AR in the timeline, then in the Editor tab, set the Distortion mode : KINETIC
- Check at the same time in the Editor tab that its resolution match the resolution of the Panasonic camera resolution settings
Place the real camera live feed on top
- Drag and drop Deltacast Media on a second layer in the timeline
This is what your V-Node’s Output PGM should send for the moment :
We will now see how to apply a chromakey FX on the Deltacast source.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.