You can check the software’s license version as well as the license’s expiry date.
In this tab, you also have three buttons:
- Create a Demo (temporary) license
- Create a lifetime (permanent) license
- Update the already existing license
These buttons will open a Windows browser where you can select a directory and a name for the license request file:
- Save the license request file to your hard drive
- Send the request file at email@example.com
Your query will be processed by our support team and you will receive the updated file as soon as possible.
Once you receive the updated file:
- Download and copy it to the remote computer
- Click on the Update license button.
A Windows browser will pop-up where you can select the updated license file.
Once the dongle is updated, a notification will indicate that the procedure was successful.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.