Following on from the previous exercise, we will discover the Live Mixer integrated in Modulo Player. We had previously used Live Media by integrating them into Playlists like other media but we will discover the multiple possibilities of the Mixer to go much further.
The initial project is a simplified version of the previous year’s live source management since we will now use the Mixer to manage live sources and launch video topics.
We will discuss the following concepts:
- Discovery of the Modulo Mixer interface
- The creation and use of sources
- The creation and use of Destinations/Mix Engines
- The use of the Preview/Program associated with CUT/TAKE actions
- Creating and recalling presets
- The creation and use of Quicksets
- The creation and use of Background source type
- The configuration and use of the StreamDeck
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.