If you have any issue with Modulo Player Lite, read carefully this page:
Application doesn’t start and there is no message:
Codemeter application error message:
If you have the following popup, it means you have an issue with the activation of Modulo Player Lite on your Modulo Pi key:
It might be an issue with the USB dongle. Check on this page that you have followed all necessary steps.
If you have the following popup, it means that you installed the wrong version of Modulo Player.
You need to install the Modulo Player Lite version.
Go on this page for more information.
If you did not succeed, go to the Codemeter troubleshooting dongle page.
There is no Modulo Player detected on the left side of the Modulo Player Remote:
First, check that Modulo Player is correctly installed. You need to have the green spydog in the taskbar like this.
- If you do not find this icon, check that the application is correctly installed. Go on this page for more information.
- If you still don’t see the icon, maybe it is because your antivirus has blacklisted the application. You need to disable this feature in your antivirus and reinstall the Modulo Player Lite application.
- If you find this icon: It means you have a firewall or antivirus issue or a network issue:
- You need to have an active ethernet connection to see the Modulo Player Lite application (even if you work on the same computer). You need an active wired or wifi connection.
- Your antivirus or a firewall might prevent the network traffic between Modulo Player Remote and Modulo Player Lite. Please check that it is not the issue.
It is impossible to do anything on the Remote (no possibility to create outputs, to create cues…):
Your antivirus or a firewall might prevent the network traffic between Modulo Player Remote and Modulo Player Lite. Please check that it is not the issue.
Go on the Transfer page on your Modulo Player Remote and check that the right part of the window is not empty.
If it is empty, go to this page to solve the issue.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.