This application works on MAC and PC. It’s a free remote application. When you launch the application, you need to enter the IP address of the Modulo Player.
You can open any number of Live Mixer simultaneously: It’s fully Multi-User.
You can open at the same time the Modulo Player Remote application.
1 Program (PGM):
You can split this view and drag several Destinations. The Program is what is displayed on Stage
2 Preview (PVW):
You can split this view and drag several Destinations. The Preview allows you to prepare arrangement of layers before sending them to the Program with the Cut or Take button
You can choose what you want to see in the Source: None, Thumbnail or Live preview of the content (streamed in Network)
Save the show on the Media Server
Download the show from the Media server
Enable this checkbox to have a live video preview of the Background of the Media Server
7 Add Layout:
This button allows you to create more Layout. A Layout is a view of Program/Preview. Using several Layout is useful when there is several user: each user will use one Layout
This button allows you to split the view to display more Destination in the Preview or Program
9 Delete Split:
This button allows you to delete a split in the current view
10 Reset View:
Allows you to reset the view to see all the Destination.
11 Copy Layout:
Allows you to copy the Preview Layout to Program or copy the Program Layout to Preview.
Aligns severals layers.
Select several layers and then click on one of the button to aligns theses layers:
- vertical center aligned
- horizontal center aligned
- horizontal left aligned
- horizontal right aligned
- vertical top aligned
- vertical bottom aligned
Align Layers to Border:
Align a layer regarding a Destination.
Select a layer and align this layer:
- horizontal centered with the Destination
- vertical centered with the Destination
-horizontal left aligned with the Destination
-horizontal right aligned with the Destination
- vertical top aligned with the Destination
- vertical bottom aligned with the Destination
This bar allows you to activate/deactivate Destination.
Click on “Active All” to activate all Destinations.
Click on “Inactivate All” to deactivate all Destinations.
PGM->Preset: Create a new Preset with the content of the PGM
PVW->Preset: Create a new Preset with the content of the PVW
PGM->PVW: Copy the content of the PGM to the PVW
CUT: do a CUT transition
Time: Time for the Take transition
TAKE: Do a Take transition
Partial: When checked, only do a transition with the layers that are not already on the PGM
Task: The Task that will be recalled when you do a CUT or TAKE action
Trash selection: Remove the selected Layers from the PGM or PVW
Trash: Clear the PGM or PVW
You can Drag&Drop:
- a Destination to one view of PGM or PVW : This view will display then the content of this Destination
- A Source in one view of PGM (if Destination not locked) or of PVW: if you drag&drop in an existing Layer, it will replace the source of this Layer. If you drag&drop in any empty area, it will add the first Layer available with the source associated
- A Layer in one view of PGM (if Destination not locked) or of PVW: it will add this Layer in the Destination
- A Source in a Mix Engine: it will add this Layer with the associated source on PVW (if active) or PGM (if active)
- A Preset to PGM or PVW: it will recall the preset to PGM (even if locked) or to PVW
- A QuickSet to a Layer in PGM (if Destination is not locked) or in PVW: it will apply the QuickSet to the layer
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.