Modulo Sync is a file synchronization tool for Modulo Player.
Use this free application to transfer media in several servers at the same time, or to get a backup of your project (excluding media files).
For PC (Windows x32): Connect to the Customer Area > Modulo Player > Companion Apps section
- Install the Modulo Sync application and launch it
- Click on the Add server button, and type the media server IP address. You can add all media servers to the network
- Then, click on Settings to point out media folder(s)
- Once settings are configured, click on Start to start the transfer
NB: The logo will be replaced by the transfer analysis. While transfering files, the Start button will be replaced with a Stop button: Click on it to stop the transfer at anytime.
A Backup function is incorporated in the software to retrieve all the files of the Show” and backup folders of the added server(s).
You can filter media folders in order to send the appropriate file to the appropriate server:
- On the left, click on the server from the list, and add nomenclature filter. In this case, server should be configured to use the same filter nomenclature. To assign a filter to a server, go to the Remote Application > General tab > Media ID
- You can separate media filters with a semicolon
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.