Modulo Sync is a file synchronization tool for Modulo Player.
Use this application to transfer media in several servers at the same time, or to get a backup of your show (excluding media files).
Once the installation is complete, launch the Modulo Sync application
• Click on the Add server button, and type the media server IP address. You can add all media servers to the network
• Then, click on Settings to point out media folder(s)
• Once settings are configured, click on Start to start the transfer.
NB: The logo will be replaced by the transfer analysis. While transferring files, the Start button will be replaced with a Stop button: Click on it to stop the transfer at anytime.
A Backup function is incorporated in the software to retrieve all the files of the “show” and “backup” folders of the added server(s).
You can filter media folders in order to send the appropriate file to the appropriate server:
• Click on the server from the list on the left and add nomenclature filter. In this case, server should be configured to use the same filter nomenclature. To assign a filter to a server, go to the Remote Application > General tab > Media ID
• You can separate media filters with a semicolon
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.