With Modulo Wing, you can have an overview of the Playlists and Tasks of your project.
Access show control at anytime over wifi, using your tablet, iPad, PC or Mac.
• Once having installed the Modulo Wing application, launch it to connect to the media server
• Connect to the Modulo Player via wifi in order to launchModulo Wing on your tablet, iPad, or remote computer (PC or Mac)
• Type the server IP to connect it
As soon as you connect with the server, (marker-orange) you can access the ettings by pressing
• You can select small/large icons to display task buttons
• You can choose between two different modes to display show’s Playlists: Display only faders and current Cue, or full playlist controllers including triggers and Cuelists.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.