From here you can setup the geometry of your media:
• Position: Enter the position of your media
• Anchor mode: Choose the anchor mode:
Type the start position in pixels, or configure it in relation to the pixel Worskpace.
- Center the center of the media on the center of the pixel workspace (usefull only for very basic setup).
- On top left corner (default option)
- “Virtual” mode: For multi-server setup: allows you to move one media according to a global pixel workspace.
The anchor has an incidence on the scale and the rotation.
• Scale: Adjust the scale of the media in pourcentage or in pixels. Click on the %/px toggle button to choose the units.
You can lock the ratio by clicking on the lock icon.
• Rotation: Choose the orientation of your media in degrees
• Opacity: 100% for a full opaque layer and 0 for rull transparency
• Color: Change the global color of your media. Unlock to assign a different value on each channel.
• Blending: Select a Mode to blend this layer with the layer underneath.
Available blending modes are: Alpha, Additive, Multiply, Multiply x2, and Screen.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.