Choose this device to mesure an angular rotation or a distance if this device is associated with Draw Wire.
Name: User-friendly name
IP: Enter the ip address of your device. Your device and Modulo Player need to be in the same subnet
Port: TCP/IP port. 6000 is the default value (usually doesn’t need to be changed)
- Setup: The encoder needs a specific internal setup to works correctly with Modulo Player. Click on this button to force the correct settings.
- Set CW: Set the positive counting to clockwise
- Set CCW: Set the positive counting to counter-clockwise
- Reset Offset: Set a default value to 100 000
- Set IP: Setup a new IP to your encoder
Filter: On/Off if activated you need to enter a filter value to reduce latency
Kalman: On/Off: filter to smooth the incoming value and you can change the delay to compensate the latency (try a value around 1.0)
You can use this device in a Digimap.
Go there to have more information on this device.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.