In this chapter we will prepare the Modulo Player for the calibration.
- You can now start the Modulo Player Remote application.
Configure the Outputs of the server
- On the Control page, click on Settings and go to the AMD tab
- Then force the EDID and create the EYEFINITY
Create a new Show and transfer pattern media
- Be sure the Modulo Player is stopped
- In the Control page to Settings and define a new Project Folder
- On the Transfer page transfer the Dome_pattern_polar_4096×4096.jpg media from your Modulo Player Remote (left part) to the Player server (right part).
Define the Workspace dimension and add Outputs
- Go to the General page and define the workspace with the same size of our media, which is 4096×4096
- Go to the Output page
- You can use the Wizard tool to create the five outputs we need
- On each output change the MAP dimensions from its default value 1920×1080 to 4096×4096
Indeed, each output so each video projector need to MAP all the workspace content to perform the calibration.
- Add the pattern media on a Cue into the Playlist :
The projectors should now project the pattern picture.
We are now ready to start the auto calibration.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.