Add a Calendar Device
Calendar device is useful to trigger a task at a precise time.
- Open the Devices tab
- Search for the Calendar and add it
Use Calendar as Task trigger to automatically start/stop the exhibition
Here is the established schedule :
|Task Initialisation, Start projectors
|All day long
|Show then countdown
|Disable loop , Go to goodbye message
To follow this program, we will create a task for each needed launch time and trig it using the Calendar device.
- Add a new Task Folder that you name EXHIB PROGRAM
- Create a new Task
- Rename it 07:45 AM – INIT
- Select this task and drag & drop the device Calendar into the trigger field in the Editor tab
- Define the time to 07:45
- Drag & drop the needed subtasks into the Task
Repeat it for each steps of the program, respecting the time and actions of the task.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.