Now the video projection study is done, we know we have 9 video projectors so we need 9 outputs, plus one Speakers screen, plus Monitoring Output.
We have V-Nodes with 4 outputs graphic cards, so here is the V-Nodes Outputs distribution:
Configure the V-Node
For each V-Node:
- Assign its corresponding Render Surface
- Set the Desktop Resolution to 4*1280×800 = 5120×800
- If you physically have the V-Nodes and want to configure them, please check the Remote Settings section.
- If you have a soundcard, we will assume it’s installed on VN01 and VN02 will be the audio spare player.
Add Audio channels to V-Node
Once the V-Node is well set including settings its soundcard, we have to declare its channels in the Project.
- Go to Project Settings
- Rename Channel 1 to ST-L and Channel 2 to ST-R
- Add an Audio Group called Stereo
- Select the V-Node and go to the Audio tab
- Assign Output 1 to Stereo L and Output 2 to Stereo R
Now, each audio media that will plays on Channel 1 and 2 will be played by the V-Node.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.