There are many properties that can be animated in the timeline with the use of keyframes such as : Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Opacity, etc.
Let’s experiment and animate the Saturation of each Jingle :
- Select the layer Jingle 1 and in the
Editorpanel, go to the
B/C/Ssubtab and tick
- Now in the properties of the layer in the Timeline you can animate the b/c/s property which stands for Brightness/Contrast/Saturation.
- To activate the animation of a property, click on the clock button next to it’s name.
- Animate the Saturation of the layer so it starts at 0% at the beginning and ends at 100% at the end.
- Repeat these steps for each Jingle.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.