Since the projector is set in its position, we need ito display what the projector sees.
To do so we need:
- To create a Render Surface
- Assign this Render Surface to the V-Node
- Create a timeline for the 3D projector view
- Drag & Drop the projector into the timeline
If you need to adjust the points position :
- Enable LIVE on the Output > 3D Mapping
- Adjust the positions of the points
- If needed, add point
- You can adjust globally the whole Output by going to the Warp window
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.