This tutorial teaches how to work with V-Node servers and configure them using your Kinetic Designer Workstation.
We also learn how to configure multiple displays and set-up overlaps on our video-projectors and basic warp.
It covers the following topics :
- Using Save + to increment versions of your show
- Overview of V-Nodes Remote Settings window
- Create a V-Node in a project
- Apply a Render Surface to a V-Node
- Creating outputs
- Mapping different parts of a render surface to different outputs
- Setting a soft edge overlap
- Introduction to the WARP window
- Toggling a V-Node online
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.