In the third part of this exercise we will learn how to use the Live Mixer integrated in Modulo Kinetic Designer.
In the previous parts we have seen how to organise some media by integrating them into Timelines and creating interfaces to control them, now let’s have a look at the many possibilities offered by the Mixer to take things one step further.
We will review the following notions :
- The Mixer interface in Kinetic Designer
- Creating and using sources
- Creating and using Destinations & Mix Engines
- Using Preview/Program associated with CUT/TAKE actions
- Creating and recalling presets
- Creating and using Quicksets
- Creating and using RenderSurface source type
- Configuring and using the StreamDeck
Before launching Kinetic Designer we need to create Destinations.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.